Cheaper Energy! Innovation through Education.
Cost Effective Planning!
Universal Health Care Savings Plan for Real Estate Investors
1. First and foremost, invest money to win people and establish financial longevity. A satisfied customer is the best advertisement. This is how you create product demand. Exxon Mobil applied this key to become the #1 Fortune 500 Company in 2008, when it spent multi-millions of dollars to clean up oil spill in 80's.
2. Prepare to market the world and expand capital base. To avoid financial bankruptcy in a local recession, in a local recession you want a product that can go national, in a national recession you want a product that can go international. Delta Airlines applied this key to become the largest airline service provider in the world, when it filed bankruptcy in 2005 to service a post 9/11 era, and reorganized under I.B.M. theme, Fly Delta, the executive airline. One consultation by Terrance Jackson on Get Rich and Grow Wealth to, then, Director of Marketing Maurice Brown helped Delta become the largest airline service provider in the world in 3 years from filing bankruptcy. Thanks to an award winning marketing campaign.
3. Learn how to be a winner, build winning relationships, and secure investors. It's not what you know or who you know, it's who wants to know you. This is how you create product market. McDonald's applied this key to remain one of the largest Fast Food Chains in the world, when it created healthy menus to combat bad publicity from Super Size Me documentary.
4. Use time to make money and gain knowledge of value. Once you gain knowledge of value, every breath you take is a service to someone. When you find the someone, it's a blank check. This is how you create product value. Google applied this key to build the largest search engine in the world, in opposition to Microsoft's Monopoly. Effective leadership is very marketable skill.
5. Manage anger and stress through healthy living and good nutrition. The body is organic and is fueled by an organic diet. When you have confidence it betters your vision. This is how you create product longevity. Bill Gates applied this key to remain the wealthiest man in the world, switching to his campaign to eradicate global poverty.
6. Faith is necessary for perseverance- this is your cash flow. A vision is only faith until it becomes reality. We must collaborate with faith based people to support and strengthen our vision. This is how you create product clientele. Jesse H. Jackson Sr. applied this key to become a wealthy real estate investor in New York, when he took his savings from Saginaw, Michigan and built a business in Buffalo, New York, "Ascension Chemicals."
7. Conserve water- this is your energy. The body is made of 2/3 water. Dehydration can cause the lack of focus, concentration, and memory. This is how you create product determination. Al Gore applied this key to win an Academy Award, with his documentary "Global Warming."
8. Master your emotions- this is your joy. Be like water, formless, indestructible, the essence of life. To effectively communicate your ideas so people can connect with your vision in the first conversation. This is how you create product growth. President Bush applied this key to win a second term election, with his Mission Accomplished campaign during the War on Terror.
9. Achieve Financial and Personal Goals- this is your success. Wealth without power is imbalance, imbalance leads to self-destruction. You want to achieve the small milestones it take to see the big picture. This is how you create product investments. Oprah Winfrey applied this key to become the most celebrated celebrity in the world, when she established Harpo Productions and built a school in South Africa for girls.
10. The key to success is simple, observe how fragile the mind is and you will see emotions can cause damage, be mindful to recoup loss mass daily through healthy living and good nutrition. Actualize your success day to day, goal to goal. Ask yourself "what did I do to achieve my goals. And what can I do tomorrow." Do not let someone else stress distract you from your vision. Terrance D. Jackson applied this key to become Chairman of the Youth Planning Council for the near east side of Buffalo, when he meditated everyday to be an effective leader.
Natural Medicine is the giving to the body what it needs to heal itself the soul. Self-Perfection will bring the genius out of intellect at the root of the Human Essence.
Find your hidden treasure!
Net Worth: $54 Trillion Dollars
"On May 24, I'll be giving a speech in Washington, D.C., to draw attention to farming families in the developing world and the important role they play in cutting hunger and poverty. I need your help in making the case about why small farmers are so important -- in fact, I want you to share your best ideas and help spread the word."
Bill Gates, co chair of Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Ink Blot Management
Real Estate Investment Firm
Supply the demand for a profit.
Get Rich and Grow Wealth is a monetary policy published in 2005 to establish financial security through effective leadership in a global economy and implemented in 2008 at Capital City Bank and Trust!
Abstract: Get Rich and Grow Wealth, 10 KEYS TO BEING AN EFFECTIVE LEADER IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY is a cure for poverty. Find your hidden treasure. Effective leadership is the catalyst for implementation of critical programs in the economy.
Focus: Helping people become cognizant of these problems will overcome many social epidemics.
Purpose: Creating 100% inherited characteristics, in economic and personal development, over multiple generations.
Get Rich and Grow Wealth will reconstruct DNA to reach the optimum level of potential. Reconstructing DNA can heal disorders caused by malnutrition and breaks in DNA. Apply the 10 keys to be an effective leader in a global economy to acquire business skills, that will be inherited in the next generation. Soon, you will see 10 generations later, the total eradication of disorders within family history, based on acquired skills which become inherited and passed down generations.
Get Rich and Grow Wealth, 10 keys to being an effective leader in a global economy, is a wealth management system to build financial security, endorsed by George Andrews, president and founder of Capital City Bank and Trust. It will teach people how to make their money work for them in major personal and financial investments. Effective leadership in a global economy is financial security that will allow people to produce quality products and reliable services on a consistent basis, doubling the value of money. Now, people can purchase goods and services that will meet short and long term objectives. Almost like spending $100 to make a million. Once people invest in Get Rich and Grow Wealth, 10 keys to being an effective leader in a global economy they become more self-reliant and self-sufficient. Coupled with an idea, and resources we can easily see how people improve their quality of life, build generational wealth, and eliminate debts. Ink Blot Management manufactures and distributes Get Rich and Grow Wealth, the great adventure game with effective leadership skills that will increase % of sales and closed deals in 40 days. We have coached the Department of Labor- Turner Job Corps., Capital City Bank and Trust, the Borders Group Inc., Delta Airlines, Maynard Jackson Youth Foundation, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, and many more. After one consultation with Maurice Brown, Director of Marketing at Delta Airlines. Delta emerged from bankruptcy then became the largest airline service provider in the world in 3 yrs, thanks to an award winning marketing campaign. Ben Costa, General Manager of Hartsfield-Jackson Airport took our advice in measures to increase fuel efficiency and tech maintenance to help the airport remain the busiest airport in the world for six years. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport generated $3 Billion Dollars in tax revenue, paid $4 Billion Dollars in wages, and created $36 Billion Dollars in Business.
Terrance Jackson is a prominent international speaker. He is founder of Ink Blot Management. His debut CD, The Science of Willpower- Blueprint of Eternal Life and Perfection is documented at the Auburn Avenue African American Research Library. Mr. Jackson invented the Great Adventure Game, titled, Get Rich and Grow Wealth, 10 KEYS TO BEING AN EFFECTIVE LEADER IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY, to increase % of sales and closed deals in 40 days, and received an endorsement by George Andrews, president and founder of Capital City Bank and Trust, and distribution by George Fraser, founder and CEO of FraserNet. He has over 35,000 purchase orders for Get Rich and Grow Wealth. He provides 30 Seconds Success Coaching every Tuesday at the Atlanta Workforce Development Agency Job Fair, to teach people how to make their money work for them in major personal and financial investments with principles and strategies to obtain financial wealth.
Mr. Jackson believes in Effective Leadership, and trains individuals and corporations how to effectively engage in social objectives, and achieve personal goals. He was elected Interim-Chairman of the Youth Planning Council for the near Eastside of Buffalo, and appointed Board Member of the YPC Family Collaborative in 1997. It's agenda is for a solution addressing the underlying reasons for many social epidemics that plague the global Diaspora, such as, Poverty/economic inequality, inadequate education, alcohol and substance abuse, physical and mental abuse, single parent families, teen pregnancy, the criminal justice system, divorce, suicide, housing and homelessness, racism, and the lack of moral and ethical development. Mr. Jackson is currently working with Melvin Everson, Executive Director for the Governor's Office of Workforce Development, building effective leadership and a reliable workforce to increase job security, and economic stability. Visit www.lets-do-business.org.
Ink Blot Management
30 Seconds Success Coaching
Certification in Effective Leadership
The Terrajac Syndrome is an identity crisis and inferiority complex caused by Post Traumatic Stress Disorder(P.T.S.D.) for ex., violent environments, natural disaster, traumatic events, and death. It can lead to many social epidemics that plague the global Diaspora, such as, Poverty/economic inequality, inadequate education, alcohol and substance abuse, physical and mental abuse, single parent families, teen pregnancy, the criminal justice system, divorce, suicide, housing and homelessness, racism, and the lack of moral and ethical development. Get Rich and Grow Wealth, 10 keys to being an effective leader in a global economy is a solution. It is a natural medicine for P.T.S.D… offering economic and personal development to build financial security.
Get Rich and Grow Wealth, 10 keys to being an effective leader in a global economy written by Terrance Jackson
The Science of Willpower- Blueprint of Eternal Life and Perfection written by Terrance Jackson
- Per person our training includes a copy of our book Get Rich and Grow Wealth: 10 Keys to being an effective leader in a global economy, that is only distributed by ADJ-MADE, LLC.
- A copy of the original 10 keys and a certification diploma of completion
- At the end, we ask that everyone provide a video or written testimonial, to their consent.
- We also provide 1on1 consultations for those looking to know more about their personal and business goals.
The presentation is 6 hours, we prefer to meet in the capacity of 10-20 clients at a time for interaction purposes, so that everyone is able to respond and obtain the knowledge being put forth, we have found that small class sizes are more effective. Also, we have a sponsor corner for unemployed clients who are not able to financially assist themselves into the program we offer scholarships through clients who would like to sponsor individuals on a private basis or public...Each individual that is sponsored when they complete their program can meet the sponsor and build relationships from there.
Terrance Jackson, founder of Ink Blot Management and former chairman of Youth Planning Council for near eastside of Buffalo.
Allison Jones, founder of ADJ-MADE, LLC., and graduate of Morris Brown College Class 11’
You can also contact us via email Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 404.545.6840
Participates will build effective leadership in a global economy, enabling them to supply the demand for a profit, through quality products and reliable services on a consistent basis.
9 a.m. Check in
10 a.m. 30 Seconds Success Coaching
11 a.m. Vision Focus/Personal Agenda
1p.m. Guest Speaker: George Andrews, Capital City Bank and Trust
1:30 p.m. Guest Speaker: George Fraser, Frasernet
2:00p.m. Guest Speaker: Ty Best, GND, Inc.
2:30p.m. Guest Speaker: John Holley, former president of Maynard Jackson Youth Foundation
3:00p.m. Graduation Ceremony
Gates Says $5-Billion Education Investment Was a ‘Learning’ Experience
Notice the color of the tie Bill Gates is wearing.
Supply the Demand for a Profit!
"Americans have the freedom to express constitutional rights, as long as it does not violate others constitutional rights, for ex., you have freedom of speech, but, it cannot be used to disrupt others freedom of speech. This understanding can help people realize the freedom in America, and not be discouraged by their dreams. The Atlanta Public School System probationary period, before the lost of accreditation, is evidence that people have been raised to be disruptive and cause social discord. It is not about me anymore, it is about what the system is going to do about the situation. Get Rich and Grow Wealth."
Terrance D. Jackson, Chairman and CEO of Ink Blot Management
Success is like a straw. Unravel the wrapper and the straw is revealed. The wrapper represents doubts, and fears, and the straw represents natural gifts and talents. Unravel the wrapper so success is revealed.
Jesus Christ is Risen. The Immaculate Conception.
2011 COPYRIGHT TERRANCE D. JACKSON-- INK BLOT MANAGEMENT